Friday, August 2, 2013

visiting Spain for dinner


Earlier in the week, I tried Ann Burrell's Eggs Flamenco recipe - insanely delicious, and it made enough for leftovers, so that's what I'm having for dinner tonight. The dish is one of many versions, with a smoky tomato chorizo sauce and eggs baked on top with Manchego cheese. I've seen other recipes with toasted garlic breadcrumbs on top- will have to try that some time.

I love trying new foods from far away places, and have been on a Mediterranean kick lately. Tonight I guess I'm visiting Spain for dinner! Since it's Friday, I thought I'd make some sangria. Bobby Flay was demonstrating a recipe for Strawberry Pink Grapefruit Rose Sangria the other day - yes, please! That's what's chillin' in the fridge right now. Is it 5 o'clock yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment