Friday, June 20, 2014

kale-eating hipster


So, I have been trying other markets lately. Long story, but Bales Marketplace in Cedar Mill (97229) was allowing the Starbucks employees to use the grocery carts to wash filthy floor mats, and it skeeved me out, big-time. Anywho, I'm trying all the other markets in the area. Today, I went to Safeway, and spotted this kale snack - Brad's Raw Crunchy Kale - in several different flavors. There was naked, vampire (with garlic) and nasty hot with jalapeƱo and vegan cheese.


I stood there for a minute looking at them, thought, "...nah, I'm not a kale-eating hipster..." and walked away. Almost got in line at the check-out, but there was a speed challenged person ahead of me, so I went back and found a package of the kale. You got it, I went for the nasty hot. Was so curious, I opened it on the way home. Now, it's not even 11AM, and I have eaten 2/3rds of it.

Ridiculously delicious. It's vegan, kosher, gluten free, and organic. Usually, that would mean there would be no chance I'd ever like it. Surprise, surprise-- love it! So, call me a kale-eating hipster if you like. I don't care. I love Brad's Nasty Hot Raw Crunchy Kale! Product info, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment